post-title New in July!
Just a quick update as we’re always adding more happy hours to the website! Here are your new spots to check out in July! Make sure to check back frequently and dive into our neighborhood pages to see if anything new has been added in your ‘hood!
- Ambrosia – “A cozy restaurant located just minutes from Houston’s museum district, our kitchen serves some of the city’s tastiest plates – just perfect for sharing among friends. By blending flavors and spices from the Far East with locally sourced ingredients, we have created an innovative cuisine that exudes exotic flavor in every last bite.”
- Dish Society (Heights) – “Dedicated to using the highest quality and freshest ingredients possible, Dish Society sources a majority of its items locally from suppliers such as Atkinson Farms, Black Hill Ranch, Sustainable Harvesters, and Slow Dough Bread Co., among others. The diner turns out a seasonally changing menu with healthful modern twists on traditional favorites. In addition to the robust coffee program, guests can enjoy healthful juices and elixirs, a rotating selection of local craft beers, and an approachable wine list served in a modern industrial atmosphere.”
- B.B. Lemon – “The third culinary concept from Houston-based Berg Hospitality Group and restaurateur Benjamin Berg, B.B. Lemon provides Houstonians with a cozy, neighborhood spot featuring dishes that blend the best of Berg’s favorite cities, Houston and New York.”
- The New Potato – “The New Potato is a warm neighborhood pub located in Houston’s East End, dedicated to creating a friendly atmosphere like no other. Not only are we pet and family friendly, we also pride ourselves on creating an intimate setting where getting to know each other is our utmost priority. We provide a cozy intimate bar, a spacious outdoor garden space, plus rotating food trucks/pop-ups throughout the week. 29 craft beer taps, classic cocktails, great whiskey and much more! We’ll do our best to make you any drink you fancy, provided we have the required elements to do so. We’ve also been known to carry certain items upon request. Hey, never hurts to ask.”
- Bacco Wine Garden (Heights) – The Heights’ newest and possibly most unique looking wine bar in the spirit of the Greek god Dionysus!
- Social Beer Garden – Midtown newest beer garden with a food truck park and an emphasis on being pet and kid friendly.